ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We provide various services for our users to use and enjoy. By using our services, you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the rules of good behaviour applicable to your use of our services.
Should you have any questions about, or any person’s compliance with, this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any terms used in this Acceptable Use Policy will have the same meaning as the equivalent defined terms in our Terms of Service, unless the context requires otherwise.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities on or in relation to our services, or allow any person to use your account with us to do the same:
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in registering an account (including by creating a misrepresentative account name or accessing another user’s account) or in making any communications or sharing or publishing any content or information using our services;
- name squat via your account name in a way that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights;
- send any unsolicited, unauthorised spam (such as spam comments in our social media services), advertising or promotional messages, or any other commercial communications;
use our services for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party, except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Service or otherwise by us from time to time, including any of the following activities:
- making postings about a product or service offered by you or by any company in which you hold a direct or indirect interest
- making postings about a product or service that directly competes with a product or service offered by you or by any company in which you hold a direct or indirect interest;
- making postings(whether written by you or anyone else) in exchange for money or other benefits or compensation from any third party;
- posting information about product or shipping availability from third party suppliers, whether such third parties are in competition with us or not; or
- making any other postings not in good faith;
submit, upload, transmit or display, through our services, any content (whether displayed publicly or not, and whether displayed directly or indirect to any other users) which in fact or in our reasonable opinion:
- breaches any laws or regulations (or may result in a breach of any laws or regulations when used in a manner permitted by the Terms of Service);
- creates a risk of loss or damage to any person or property;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- harms or exploits any person (whether adult or minor) in any way, including via bullying, harassment or threats of violence;
- is hateful, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, profane or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes or encourages self-harming;
- infringes our rights or any third party’s rights, including any intellectual property rights, contractual rights, confidentiality rights or privacy rights;
- is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or otherwise of a mature nature; or
- encourages or is likely to encourage any of the above;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, including credit card fraud or bank account fraud;
- engage in any illegal or potentially illegal (as determined by us) activities or transactions, including sale of any illicit drugs or money laundering;
- gamble, provide gambling information or entice others to engage in gambling through any method;
- use or exploit any of our intellectual property rights (including our trademarks, brand name, logo, any other of our proprietary information or the layout or design of any page), or otherwise infringe on any of our intellectual property rights (including attempting to reverse engineer any applications or software used to access our services);
- access any of our services, collect or process any content made available through our services, send or redirect any communications through our services, in each case, through the use any automated bots, software, engines, crawlers, scrapers, data mining tools or the like, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, including using any automated means to artificially promote any content;
- engage in any “framing”, “mirroring,” or other techniques directed at simulating the appearance or function of our services.
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, any user’s or any other party’s access to our services;
- intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other malicious code or items;
- share or publish any other person’s personally identifiable information using our services without their express consent;
- probe or test the vulnerability of, or otherwise circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) any security features on, our services, our systems or the systems of other users;
- decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer of the software used to provide our services, or seek to do any of the foregoing, except to the extent that applicable laws and regulations do not allow us to prevent you from doing this;
- create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes; or
- engage in any other activity that encourages any person or entity to breach the Terms of Service (including this Acceptable Use Policy).
You may not register for or use our services if:
- you have been convicted of any child abuse offence or sex offence;
- you are less than 13 years of age; or
- we have previously terminated your account and/or advised you that you may no longer use our services.